How to Apply
You may submit our online inquiry form to request an SBS information packet, which will include application instructions.
- Click here to access the online application for the 2014-2015 academic year. Alternately, you may download, print and complete a paper application. Return the application to the Admissions Office with the applicable fee, as directed on the application.
- Provide math and English teachers with our teacher recommendation forms and envelopes (addressed to the Admissions Office). Forms and instructions found here.
- Submit grades from the past two years and the current school year, along with standardized test scores, to the Admissions Office.
- Complete the SSAT exam (register online) and have scores sent to the Admissions Office (School Code # 7510).
- The Admissions Office will invite you to schedule an interview after the application form, teacher recommendation forms, grades, and SSAT are received.
- If requesting financial aid, be sure to check the appropriate box on the application form. Forms will be mailed after January 1, once your application has been received. In order to be considered for financial aid, the applicant must be an accepted student, and the financial aid forms must be submitted by March 1.
- International students applying for grades 7 or 8, in addition to the SSAT, are required to submit their Junior TOEFL scores. International students applying for grades 9 -12, in addition to the SSAT, are required to submit their TOEFL test scores. If the student requires English as a Second Language or is unsure if ESL is needed, click here for more information.
Application Deadline: We have a rolling admissions process, which continues year-round for international and domestic students.